Purchasing Chief : 1 position
Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252456
- Male or Female, age between 31-35 years
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Industrial mechanical Engineer or related fields
- 3-5 years experience in automotive industry
- Have experience for project purchasing, new project development especially Chemical material
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literate
- To develop new suppliers
- To develop new part for new projects
- To conduct purchasing both local and oversea with are routine and project
- To cooperate lead plant to get local part approval
- To survey new suppliers
- To assess new supplier
- To propose sourcing meeting
- To do tracking supplier
- And others concerns with purchasing
- Location Amata City Industrial Estate, Rayong Province
- Working day: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 05.30pm
- Welfare & Benefit -Transportation (Sriracha , Chonburi , Pattaya , Rayong)
- Housing allowance -Health & life Insurance
- Free lunch
- Provident Fund etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ROBERT BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) CO.,LTD.
The Bosch Group , a German company founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch, is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. In 2015, the company employs roughly 374,778 associates worldwide and generates sales of 70 billion euros in 2015. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 6 countries, Including its sales and services partners, Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. Bosch applied for some 4,600 patents worldwide in 2014. The Bosch Group's strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected world.