Purchasing Assistant Manager
Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220692
Responsible for support the work of supervisors and control the work of subordinates to achieve defined goals. Communicating control instructions to subordinates and coordinates with concerned department.
- Manage commodity purchasing job by contact and be a team of MTA for biding the project.
- Improvement purchasing activities and maintain purchasing system.
- To develop system, procuring of purchasing function and related job.
- To manage and control team for purchasing function and related job.
- Update necessary information from internal and external source.
- Handle to assign and support job to subordinate.
- Develop and improve supplier in non-satisfy point of view.
- Specify and control purchasing strategy to meet company target.
- Age 34 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
- Having work experience in general purchasing with manufacturing about 7 years, in automotive will be advantage.
- At least 3 year of experience in supervisory level for purchasing functions.
- Having knowledge and understanding with cutting tools, building structure and commodity that support the manufacturing will be advantage.
- Good command in English and computer literacy and ERP also.
- Able to work under high pressure.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your detailed resume, stating current & expected salary, together with a recent photograph and contact number by click "Apply Now"
HR & GA Section MITSUBISHI TURBOCHARGER ASIA CO.,LTD.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd.
About Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd.