Bureau Veritas (Thailand) Ltd.
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services.
We help our clients to improve their performances by offering servicesand innovative solutions in order to ensure that their products,infrastructures and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and socialresponsibility.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
Group Key Figures :
- 59,000 employees (2012/12)
- 2012 revenue: €3.9 billion
- 1,330 offices and laboratories, in 140 countries
- 400,000 clients
- 8 global businesses with leadership positions
- 900 accreditations and delegations
- Bureau Veritas is a listed company on the Euronext Paris stock exchange
Purchasing / Administrative Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001229306
- Evaluated and select suppliers that meet the organization standard condition of price, quality, timing and reliability of supply by work instruction.
- Preparing purchase requisitions approve and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Monitor the quality and timelines of materials and good supplied; follow up the status of purchase orders with vendors to endure timely delivery and communicate status of order with internal users.
- Ensuring the accuracy of purchasing activities and achievement of deadlines.
- Making sure that materials have been delivered according to the term and condition of the purchase order.
- Liaise with Accounts Payable officer to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
- Support office administration on a day-to-day basis.
- Handling other related duties as assigned by direct line manager
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in business administration or related field.
- Male/Female with ages 28-35 years
- At least 5 year experiences in purchasing or procurement equivalent.
- Working experience for office administrative job
- Able to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks with deadline.
- Good command of spoken and written in English with computer literacy
Please send your application with CV of your career to date, including present and expected salary with a recent photograph to the following email address:
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.