Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225322
Our client is one of Thailand's leading multidisciplinary engineering and project delivery contractors.
Position: Proposal Manager
- To develop proposal strategy
- To conduct risk assessment during proposal preparation phase
- To lead and responsible in proposal and bid preparation
- To coordinate technical and commercial inputs from various departments
- To ensure quality proposal is deliver on time
- To prepare and control proposal budget
- 10 years experience in project execution, project management engineering and proposal/bid preparation in process industries, such as upstream oil & gas, oil refining, Petrochemical and Chemical Plant.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Ability to work well in team environment as well as independently
- Ability to multitask, handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills required
- Leadership skill
- Problem solving skill
- Good Personality and Relationship Skills
- Computer Literacy Skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.