China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226216
Working Location: Site Office at Mabtaphut, Rayong
Type of Employment: Long term (can move to another project in the future)
Interview place: At Head Office Bangkok
Work day: Monday-Saturday
- Age: 25-35 years old, Thai nationality only
- At least 1 year’s working experience as a secretary or administer
- Good command of English, fluent in English listening, reading, writing and speaking
- English proficiency certificate like TOEIC are preferred
- Flexible to work per company request
- Communication skill
- Carry out PTT team technical/administrative works required for project
- File and typing work for PTT team
- Communicate and translating between different parties of project
- Assist with achieving at end of project for project records and ensure that is carried out in accordance with the Project Filling Index
- Other tasks if required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau
About China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau
China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau (abbreviated as CPP), founded in 1973, is a professional company of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) specializing in pipeline engineering and construction. CPP holds the philosophy of "Unlimited Innovation and Contribution" and pursues the core values of "Challenge, Fine Management, Innovation, Teamwork, Harmony". CPP is dedicated to be China's No. 1 and a world-class international general contractor for pipeline construction, providing service and guarantee the oil & gas strategy channel for China and as an integrated international energy company for the goal of CNPC, while creating wealth and value for owners, employees and society.
Persisting the core business of pipeline engineering, emphasizing its high-level business, basing on its construction capability, CPP develops its way of growing by implementing the integration of pipeline and tank construction, integration of construction and service, integration of domestic and international markets, and integration of offshore and onshore projects. CPP covers the whole industry chain and pipeline core technology such as pipeline R&D, survey, consulting, design, procurement, construction, coating, fitting fabrication, intelligent pigging, maintenance and repair, telecommunication, and commissioning. CPP is capable to provide packaged solution and one-stop service to customers.
Business in Thailand: Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) such as Gas pipeline construction project for PTT, Gulf MP and others.
Head office is located at the Elephant Building, fl. 19th Zone A.
- Social Security
- Provident Fund
- Salary Increment
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Party
- Leave entitlement
- Birthday cake/ gift
More Jobs from this employer