PROJECT SALES MANAGER (INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249952
Employer Ref. 172DB
Our client isa multinational trading company that deals in industrial automation and control systems. They are currently seeking dynamic and qualified candidates to work in the position of Project Sales Manager to support their growing business.
Salary: 80,000-100,000 Baht/month
- Supporting the sales team with promoting the company’s factory automation (FA) products and solutions through presentations and product demonstrations.
- Managing multiple concurrent industrial automation projects and ensuring that project commitments and deadlines are met.
- Providing project status reports and serving as primary customer interface for scope, schedule, and budgetary issues.
- Participating in pursuing sales and developing proposals.
- Working independently and as part of customer project teams.
- Providing periodic reports to management on the status/progress of projects.
- Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics (robot & automation), Electrical / Electronics (control systems).
- Good knowledge of control systems (PLC programing).
- Experience managing projects.
- Knowledge of robotics / vision, DCS, PLC, HMI / SCADA, servo / motion control, etc.
- Knowledge of basic programming language / tools, including C++, C Sharp and 2D/3D CAD.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in project sales or the sale of automation, control system products or solutions.
- Track record of handling of industrial automation projects
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and willingness to work overtime.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literate.
- Owns a vehicle with a driving license.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.