PROJECT SALES MANAGER (HOTEL Channel) (Interior Industry)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247975
Employer Ref. 114DB
Our client is a leading distributer interior fabrics in Thailand. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Project Sales Manager.
Salary: 50,000-65,000 Baht/month
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Initiating proposals, negotiations and presentations for clients.
- Developing and maintaining a professional business relationships with clients.
- Directing the research and analysis of business opportunities, assessing potential markets and developing projects for new markets.
- Evaluating the performance of sales staff and developing strategies to meet sales goals.
- Reviewing operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and project the number of contacts to be made.
- Male or female, aged over 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in project sales (Hotel Channel).
- Strong knowledge of and good connections to construction industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good personality, service-minded, proactive, target-oriented and self-motivated.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.