Project Sales Director
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237737
Client business: Sanitary ware & Ceramics
Basic Salary: depends on working experiences
- Responsible for building and maintaining a strong pipeline of project with architects, designers and developers for both local and international projects.
- Building up strength and sales capability of project sales team, which includes leveraging his/her own professional network to expand their professional networks with top project customers in Thailand.
- Identification and winning of specifications for relevant project.
- Providing support to the distributors (product launches, product training, marketing, pricing, etc)
- Maximizes revenues from project sales of the organization's products
- Provide robust sales forecasts to finance in a timely fashion to required deadlines.
- Support the project specifications requests of other colleagues based in Europe, US and Singapore.
- Provide timely and accurate market information (competitors’ news, product trends, industry sizing information, pricing etc)
- At least 9 years’ experience in managing distributors in Sanitary ware industry or durable consumer goods industry.
- Good industry knowledge and skills in sales
- Have an entrepreneur sprit ,passionate and can always make things happen
- Proven to be proactive, hardworking, be competitive and result-oriented
- Good at multi-tasking and can work well with pressure situation.
- Excellent command of English
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated CV via "Apply Now" or call to 02-634-7848 Ext. 452 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.