Project QA/QC Coordinator (6-month-contract)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249647
Employer Ref. *BKK
Location: Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period: 6-mth-contract
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience performing a Quality Assurance role in fabrication or manufacturing organisation certificated to ISO 9001
- Experience of internal / external audit
- Certified ISO 9001 Internal audit (QMS Lead Auditor preferred)
- ISO 9000 Series detailed knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Computer skills conversant with Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize and plan own workload and work unsupervised to complete required assignments
- Familiarity with International Codes and Standards relating to Oil & Gas Industry is preferred
- Preparation I development of QA /QC Specific Procedures for the project as required by client's specifications.
- Monitor submission and approval status of all Project Deliverables to
- Ensure that QA /QC deliverables are submitted for client approval in a timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain Project Audit Schedule based on projects risk elements.
- Prepare audit checklist and plans.
- To audit, assess and review the functionality and effectiveness of the
- Quality Management System for the Project.
- Maintain auditing records and close out correct Action request in a timely manner.
- Perform internal and external process audits.
- Prepare Audit Report.
- Analyse and report on Potential Risk and Non-Compliance Alerts/ NCRs.
- Coordinate annual assessment by ISO9001 certification body when required.
- Advice Departments, Groups,Functions of improvements required.
- Report any Non-Compliance matters direct to Project QA Manager, Project Manager.
- Recommend changes to the Company Quality Management System where required.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.