Project QA Manager(6-month-contract)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249668
Employer Ref. BKK
Location : Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period : 6-mth
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years QA/QC experience, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience with projects on self-certification basis is a plus
- Detailed knowledge of fabrication and equipment
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Management System
- Conversant with international codes & standards relating to the Oil & Gas industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral English
- Act as the project focal point for quality related matters. Oversee QA functions for the Project to ensure that full and efficient control is implemented and maintained within the Project.
- Analyse and advise on quality requirements for the project.
- Ensure implementation of Project Quality Plan for the project to ensure quality compliance.
- Interface with the Client on all Quality related matters.
- Ensure that the Project interfaces with the Independent Certifying Authority are functioning effectively across all functions, disciplines, and stages of the works.
- Ensure Quality awareness within the project team.
- Act as the primary project team interface with the fabrication yard quality control group.
- Ensure that Company’s QA procedures related to vendors and subcontractors are being implemented, and that inspection and audits are being undertaken as required.
- Review and comment on Company and subcontractors project procedural documents addressing the control and verification methods which may affect quality conformance.
- Expedite project specific procedural documents and report the submission and approval status to Project Team.
- Ensure all necessary document preparation is completed by the relevant groups, as may be required prior to work execution.
- Report performance in respect of quality KPI’s, and update the progress status of corrective actions relating to any PRNCAs raised; also verify PRNCA completion to QA department engineer.
- Interface with the QA department with regard to the implementation of the project quality audit program and compile audit reports for submission to the Project Manager and Client.
- Ensure that Project Specific specifications and other documents are kept up to date in the Company’s network system and on the project specific website.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.