Project Marketing Manager
DT Group of Companies
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211290
Employer Ref. update
- Coordinating with marketing consultant, PR and advertising agencies in regard to production of all sales & promotional materials including but not limited to sales brochures, printed ads., web site, DM, point of sales items, on-site advertising panel, banner, poster, post card, documentary, TV commercial, stationery, souvenir, virtual tour, etc.
- Handling PR event organization and management.
- Soliciting potential strategic partners for joint promotion events.
- Implementing and executing sales and marketing programs.
- Liaising with the media on ad. placements and logistics follow up, etc.
- Following up legal administrative work.
- Updating the database of potential buyers.
- Handling enquiries and complaints.
- Proof-reading Thai & English copy of all sales and promotional materials.
- Monitoring the local property market and preparing a news digest.
- Monitoring the CRM program.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- 25-35 Years old.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing in Real Estate.
- Solid experience in implementing advertising and promotional activities
- Sound knowledge and experience in property planning & development, as well as property sales & leasing.
- Good analytical skills in market and customer research.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated, independent and responsible.
- Willing to work overtime and during holidays.
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Website : www.dtgsiam.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DT Group of Companies
About DT Group of Companies
DT Group of Companies (DTGO) was founded in 1993 under the leadership of Ms. Tipaporn Chearavanont and since then has firmly followed a business pathway which consists of the Company’s vision, “To be a perpetual global organization that fosters a community of smart and good-hearted people who will care for the people at large”. With such a strong passion, DTGO has continuously ventured and expands its business groups operating in a wide range of businesses. From real estate development, architectural and interior design, construction and project management consultancy, import-export and sourcing agent specialist, into property and residential services management, DTGO truly has been and is endlessly building a powerful platform to serve both domestic and international markets.
Our affiliated companies are - Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, Magnolia Finest Corporation Limited, Di Designs Corporation Limited, DPlans (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd., Dees Supreme Co., Ltd., Tevasins Courtesy Co., Ltd.
DTGO does not focus on doing business to achieve success alone, but with awareness of the importance of business becoming part of society. Buddharaksa Foundation is therefore established for that purpose which helps underprivileged children to have opportunity for education, intellectual and spiritual developments through Buddhism.
Due to our business expansion, we are seeking qualified candidate who is Dynamic, has Teamwork sense in mind, possesses Goodwill, and has an Open-minded attitude as according to our DTGO’s Values to the following position.