Project Manager / SCRUM Master
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249988
- Embrace leadership role and display the behaviours that come with the key mind-set shifts associated with agile methods
- Coach teams and management towards improving Agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, developers and testers.
- Develop, implement and manage team metrics, evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
- Drive the organization-wide agile adoption strategy and rollout plans
- Capture feedback and continuously improve enterprise Agile guidance, training materials, and content
- Enterprise Portfolio Planning and Management
- Undergraduate degree – MS/MBA degree strongly preferred
- Documented recent (last 2 years) Agile training/conference/user group attendance. We are looking for on-going involvement in the Agile community and continuous improvement and growth
- General Agile training and facilitation across Project Managers and all stakeholders
- Team Facilitation and/or Conflict Management
- Highly prefer a Master's degree; otherwise prefer a Bachelor in information technology or related field.
- 10 years+ of relevant IT experience; at least 8 years in a technical software development environment or with IT Project Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using Agile methods, 7 years’ experience is preferred.
- 2 years of practicing in at least one Agile approach
- 3 years of Coaching Agile project teams preferred
- At least 8 years program/project management
- Financial Services Experience Preferred
Interested applicants should submit their latest resume and all relevant qualifications via Jobsdb