Project Manager/RF Manager
Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240862
- Provide team leadership and regular communication with the team, ensuring team motivation and efficiency
- Responsible for the project control
- Producing and implementing full planning and optimization end-to-end processes, including but not limited to project milestones that are harmonized with the main delivery project plan.
- Development and issue of the Network Planning and Optimization strategy.
- Development of KPI metrics to ensure compliance with the contractual requirements.
- Represent in meetings with customer,
- Lead the development and implementation of processes to be followed by performance teams,
- Responsible for leading team members to carry out network planning, design and optimisation activities on networks.
- Establish and implement a reporting structure on progress against project deliverables and KPIs on a national basis,
- Master’s degree in engineering (IT or Telecom) or the equivalent theoretical background
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the field of Radio Network Planning & Optimization at Senior Engineer level or above Minimum 4 years of management experience
- Familiar / excellent in the fundamentals of GSM or WCDMA systems.
- Familiar with / excellent in multi vendors’ wireless equipment operation and wireless network optimization.
- Experience in network performance service delivery in large projects is a must
- RF Manager experience in network performance service delivery project
- Network capacity experience in the project
- Skill-sets (negotiation, communications, sales, marketing and etc.)
- Initiative and passion, self-motivated, result-oriented, quick learner, sharp thinker, team player, able to work independently and multi-tasking
- Ability to communicate at all level with logical thinking.
- Good analytical, organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
About Elabram Systems Co., Ltd.
Elabram Systems Group was established in 1999 in Malaysia. We have 26 footprints around the globe and business offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and in Philippines with core expertise in providing Network Planning Optimization (NPO), Talent Acquisition & Deployment (TAD), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Our difference and success are based on the reliability, adaptability, expertise, on target as always in our projects and as the total on shore- off shore service provider. We own our growth to our clients who are given us the opportunity to prove our worth. We started as a Telecommunication Engineering and IT service provider specialized in Specialist Resource Provision, Project Management and Engineering Services of advance telecommunication in wireless network solutions but because of the trust of our partners and clients, we are now in our Offshore Outsourcing and Near shore Outsourcing expansion in Indonesia and in the Philippines.
Our clients demand quality solutions, ideas and competencies in all areas of wireless network solutions technology, and we take pride in providing them.
We owe our growth to many of our clients — global players in telecommunications equipment manufacturing and telecommunications operations — who have given us the opportunity to prove our worth in providing such solutions.