11Street (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Established in Korea since 2008, 11street is now one of the top global e-commerce marketplace providers with 400,000 sellers serving over 30 million consumers worldwide with annual gross merchandise value of USD 7 billion/year. The company’s aim is to build a fun and interactive online shopping website where everyone can buy and sell in an open-yet-trusted environment.
11street also has a presence in Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia, respectively, Thailand will be the next. The key differentiator of 11street are the experiences and know-hows that the company has gained through its more than 10 years of global e-commerce ventures and in Korea. 11street is inviting excellent fresh graduates or experienced to explore the opportunity as Assistant Category Manager. If you are passionate in delivering the best customer experience just like we do and enjoy working in a competitive and fun environment, then our company will be the right fit for you. We will be waiting for you, and let’s enjoy.
For more information, please visit our website,
Project Manager Office
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244361
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-work with development team to deliver the technology solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Report project progress / potential issues to General Manager (Team manager) for issue escalation. (Based on time-line & Resource operation planning confirmed with development & related teams)
- Strong planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture.
- Adapts and implement Agile methodology in Project Management practice to team. (Software/system development focused project management)
- Coordinates and run daily planning and progress meetings using Agile methodology.
- Provides senior management with regular project progress reports, including an assessment of opportunities and risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and maintain deliverable version.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.
- 4-8 Years of experiences in the PMO or related fields as Project Management Officer in PMO as team member.*(Also experience as Team leader, manager position in PMO will be preferred)
- Excellent understanding in the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent understanding in Agile / waterfall methodology.
- Experience working in an Agile IT environment.
- Ability to use MS-Office. (Power Point, Excel, MS-Word and MS Project)
- Familiar with Internet Technology and e-Commerce.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Seamless communication skills with other colleagues.
- Proficiency in English.
- Understanding collaboration solution (Jira, Confluence) will be an advantage
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves via "Apply Now" or contact
Contact person: K. Malika
Contact no.: 02-033-0172
689 Bhiraj Tower at Emquartier,
34th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongton,Vadhana,Bangkok 10110