Project Manager - Interior (with excellent English communication)
TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244432
Location of Work: TCC Assets Office (Park Ventures Ecoplex Building)
”The success candidate will be working with a dynamic team to build up the world-class project.It is the large scale mixed-use real estate development in the heart of Bangkok City. Comprising extensive retail, residential, commercial office, and hospitality components It will be the new landmark destination for Thailand”
Self-starter who will be responsible for coordination work of all aspects from predevelopment to construction of multiple mixed-use developments in the heart of Bangkok. New construction experience are required. We are working both internationals and locals. Good command in English is a must.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant facility design job experience and technical experience working on large projects from concept to construction documentation.
- Experience working cross functional projects against demanding timelines
- Ability to generate new and innovative ideas to improve design value and reduce costs
- Demonstrate high level of curiosity, creativity, and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to lead, collaborate, challenge and influence peers to achieve desired outcomes
- Passion for project based execution and process improvement
- Educational background is in architecture, interior design, industrial engineering, or other related majors in design. Master's degree preferred.
- Ability to operate Autocad, 3D Max, and Microsoft office.
- Ability to create excellent presentation materials.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Execution Excellence.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to impact individual project direction through influence and collaboration
- Highly proactive and result-oriented with proven track record of success in all phases of project delivery
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and decisiveness. Takes prompt action to accomplish goals
- Proactively attempts to influence events rather than passively accept outcomes
We are looking for a great confident candidate who has a passion to succeed. We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. If you believe you are qualified for this position, please send a detailed resume in English stating your current and expected salary, together with your recent photograph to
Human Resources Department
TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
10th Floor, Park Ventures Ecoplex, 57 Wireless Road
Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Telephone: (02) 643 7608
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About TCC Assets (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TCC Assets (Thailand) is an investment holding and real estate company. Our portfolio includes residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial asset classes span across four major sectors: real estate, hospitalities and services, and technologies. We are committed to invest more than 90,000 million baht over the next 8 years to develop shopping malls and mixed-use projects in the heart of Bangkok. This will significantly contribute to our portfolio which include luxury golf courses & sport clubs and the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. We also invest in TCC Technology, one of the largest data centers in Thailand.
TCC Assets (Thailand) is a member of TCC Group, one of Thailand prominent conglomerates.
You are invited to join our team and explore the exciting opportunity with us.