Project Manager - Construction/EPC/Railway
Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336691
Position: Project Manager - Construction/EPC Project/Railway
Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangkok
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Collecting and Identifying of project requirements
- Characterizing and allocating project requirements
- Managing changes to requirements
- Establishing and maintaining
- Establishing and maintaining Traceability
- Identifying verification activity and test execution activity
- Providing the link of validation evidence Managing requirements configuration
- Monitoring and following progress
- Definition of the project configuration structure in the configuration management tool,
- To manages and freezes the project baselines according to the project scope and schedule To deliver the baselines
- To support the users of the configuration management tool,
- To define and maintains the change control plan, To define the structure for the project in the Change management tool.
- management covers the project Verification and Validation activity both at sub-systems and at system levels. It ensure that the design solution of the end product is consistent with the contract requirements.
- Definition of the processes, methods and tools for project V&V,
- Writing of the project V&V Plan, Co-ordinates and monitors project V&V activities,
- Ensures the coverage of requirements all along the project
- Ensures that testing (via various means) provides a full coverage to guarantee a correct implementation of the requirements : functional requirements and safety requirements
- Writing of the project V&V report after V&V campaign.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in the appropriate area of expertise (Requirement, Configuration and V&V management)
- System Engineering background is preferred
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
About Vinarco Services (Thailand) Limited
The Vinarco Group of companies was established in 1993 and has expanded to become a market leader in the provision of highly qualified technical consultancy services, predominantely to the Oil, Gas, Power, Petrochemical, and associated Engineering and Construction industries. Vinarco is one of the fastest growing technical recruitment companies in Asia Pacific region.