Hemaraj Land and Development Public Company Limited is a world class property developer in Thailand. We would like to invite active candidates to join us for residential and property projects with the following qualifications:-
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001274495
Job Locations: TH-Bangkok
Job Category: Management
Travel Requirements – Industrial Estates
Interacts and liaisons with project team, applicable departments at WHA and government units including clients/customers to achieve Industrial Estate development work with the controlled budget and schedule.
- Assumes fiscal responsibility for the projects, including managing budget, expense, invoicing, payment tracking and monitoring /managing subcontractor expenses.
- Communicates the role of the project manager to the project team, related departments at WHA and government units including clients by decision and communications chains.
- Identifies and matches skills of project team members with the implementation requirements and tasks, including subcontractors.
- Leverages methodologies, enablers and best practices to accelerate project as planned in development schedule including delivery plan to clients.
- Prepares project plans with the controlled budget and development
- Tackles development problems and gives solutions by identify potential implementation options and provide recommendations on implementation approaches
- Maintains an accurate project plan, adheres to deadlines and communicates weekly project status reports, issues, alerts, signoffs and closure to the team, management and the customers.
- Forecasts resource requirements for the duration of the project.
- Follows established change management procedures should project plans or schedules be adjusted.
- Ensures utility designs and specifications provide a reliable implementation.
- Builds relationships with departments at WHA and government units including clients that characterize partnership, cooperation and trust.
- Provides leadership and drives project success while overcoming barriers and satisfying staff, management and customer’s commitments.
- Resolves any conflict between the project and other organizational units in a satisfactory manner, including engaging management as necessary.
- Communicates project goals to those outside the project and engages management or leadership in every units as needed to ensure project success.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and WHA’s policies; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferably in Civil Engineer ,/Construction Management /and Water Resources
- Over 8 years’ experience in Project Engineering or Management preferably in Infrastructure and Utility work
- Knowledge of cost estimation, construction process, design and construction material for civil work
- Associate Civil Engineer certificate, or higher is required Computer skills in MS office
- Competence presentation in English, multinational communication and management skills.
- Understands win/win negotiation principles.
วิธีการสมัคร: สมัครด้วยตนเองหรือทางจดหมาย ติดต่อ ฝ่ายทรัพยากรมนุษย์ หรือ ปุ่ม "APPLY NOW"
18th Fl., UM Tower, 9 Ramkhamhaeng Road,
Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
Tel : 02-719-9555 Fax : 02-719-9547