PTG Energy Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258014
Location : Bangkok
Business HR = 1 position
Logistic & Supply chain = 1 position
Sale & Retail (Station) = 1 position
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 3-5 yrs of system development and project management experiences. - Experiences in large scale project management and system analysis.
- Familiar with project management life cycle, software development life cycle and configuration management.
- SAP knowledge is preferably
- Good command of English
- Self-motivated, service-minded, and able to work both independently and under pressure. - Strong command in English and Thai both spoken and written is a must.
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills, Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PTG Energy Public Company Limited
About PTG Energy Public Company Limited
PTG Energy Public Company Limited is a leading of providing high quality ready-made gas under the brand PT. We have been certified by ISO 9001 for the storage and distribution of fuel products (gasoline and diesel) at our Mae Klong Tank Farm.
Our Vision is to be the nation’s leading petroleum retail service company.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities for our employees.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals, who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate to join our team in the following position