Project Manager (234037)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257353
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for onshore content of LTP for SGT-800 Turbines
- Responsible for supporting the negotiation of contracts and ensures risk management is realized in preparation of any contracts.
- Assembling a project team and assign individual responsibilities
- Identify appropriate resources needed, ensure that all resources needed for successful contract execution are sufficiently provided to the project
- Integrate and develop suitable subcontractors/ partners and negotiate requirements and solution strategy
- Manage customer relationship and knowledge, actions, opinions and feedback of the customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Have at least 5 years of experience in project management for power generation business and substation control
- Good analytics, decision making and communication skills
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills
- Proficient in MS Office
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Limited
About Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.