ALE Heavylift and Transport (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255013
- Attending site meetings and manage the interface between the client and any subcontractors. These may include technical, commercial, programming and HSQE issues. and co-operate with all company employees and contractors
- Project cost control - ensure our activities are compliant with our agreed scope/contract and that communication of change is made in a timely and suitable manner, identifying and negotiating variations and for claims management
- Ensure that all routing surveys and permitting requirements are completed on-time and are of sufficient quality to project requirements
- Coordinate with operations to ensure all project activities are efficiently scheduled in the planner, including use of global ERP system where necessary
- Mobilise equipment, resources and people to site and ensure that operatives are assigned to roles for which they are competent and trained to perform
- Control project budgets to deliver profitability, whilst ensuring that we deliver best in class service to our clients
- Liaise with Operations department and other key stakeholders to relay status and communicate forward programme
- Ensure that all project HSQE and other documentation is completed on-time and of sufficient quality to meet project requirements
- Ensure all activities meet applicable standards for quality management, health and safety, environment and local laws that the business find itself operating under.
- Co-operate with Sales Managers to identify areas of additional revenue within a project and new sales opportunities
- Monitor on-site equipment servicing and maintenance activities, ensuring these are facilitated and recorded in line with company and legal requirements
- Implement first line discipline for personnel working under your control and communicate any grievances.
- Participate in all Health, Safety, Quality and Environment (HSQE)initiatives and strive to prevent non-conformities, accidents, injuries and illness by actively seeking to eliminate any unsafe work practices and conditions
- Communicate all information affecting site safety and emergency procedures including participation in toolbox talks or HSQE briefings
- Supervise the requirements to implement any 'management of change' procedures in relation to a deviation from the safe system of work in accordance with company guidelines
- Thai Nationality, Male age between 30 – 40years’ old
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in engineering (civil/structural), logistics, quantity surveying, operations management
- At least 2 years’ experience in transport, shipping or lifting markets with evidence of delivering targets and achieving objectives
- Heavy lifting and transport equipment knowledge
- Experience in hydraulic maintenance and hydraulic system operation
- Able to invent and propose new methods of work / modifications to existing systems
- Self-motivated, positive thinking and highly responsible
- Leadership, creativity&initiative, result-oriented and highly service minded
- Able to plan and organise efficiently and under pressure
- Able to solve ad-hoc problems quickly with clearly defined solutions
- A pleasant personality and communication skill is required
- Good command in English and efficient use of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Work under pressure by daily basic
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ALE Heavylift and Transport (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About ALE Heavylift and Transport (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ALE is a leading provider of heavy lifting and transportation solutions to a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining. We work with clients both onshore and offshore, and in many other challenging environments from high altitude, to desert and even arctic conditions. Our expertise lies in all aspects of heavy lifting and transportation, including specialised cranes, transporters, hydraulic equipment, and barges. The unique nature of our work means that we rely on highly skilled operators and engineers to work on our projects in a safety critical environment.