Project Manager (The One Card)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254418
Job scope & responsibilities
- Implement new CRM appilcation ( Oracle Sibel) to serve users’ requirement
- Develop overall IT projects’ plan and road map to improve quality, increase productivity, and reduce costs.
- Initiate and coordinate with Central Group ‘s Computer team to evaluate and develop IT projects to meet marketing / operation and Business Unit requirements including develop system support for partners’ co-promotion
- Coordinate with outsourced supplier for developing and implementing of business strategies or CRM projects
- Responsible for project management, system security overview, testing, implementation, and handling system issue on existing CRM applications, call center application, and The One Card online channel
- Supervise the subordinate for The One Card system training , new store opening or re-training upon BUs' request
- Thai Nationality only ,age not over 40 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science plus MBA is preferred
- At least 5 years ‘experience in CRM projects
- Good supervisory/management and initiative skills
- Effectively communication skills
- Well organized and can work under pressure
- Good attitude and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner and self starter
- Knowledge of Oracle CRM is preferred
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
*** Only shortlist will be notiflied
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached stating current / expected salaries . Click " Apply Now "
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".