NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253889
- Project Manager
- Main: A company / Multi Solution / Key Account (over 5MB.)
- Developing project plans, goals.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Solution development
- Gather and analyze data to establish system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Interface with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Required Job Experience
- Very good educational background, preferable in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project managementin project management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge.
- Key Skills of PM
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
- Software and Hardware integration.
- Travel: can be frequent, particularly if working at consultancy level.
- Working hours: mainly 8:30 to 5:30 but deadlines may require additional hours to be worked.
- Transportation Allowance 1,800 THB/Month
- Medical allowance (OPD/IPD)
- Annual Healthcheck up
- Life Insurance
- Provident fund 5% - 10%
- Dental 6,000 THB/Year
- Mobile Phone 1,000 THB/Month
- EyeGlasses 5,000 THB/Year
- EducationSupport (Master Degree, English Course)
- Newyear Party, Sport Day, Birthday Gift
- Service long Award
- Certification Allowance (Every month)
Interested applicants, please submit your update resume with detail of qualifications, experience, expected salary and a recent photo to :
Human Resources and Administration
NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd
23-24th Floor, Sermmit Tower 159 Sukhumvit 21 Rd.,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel : 0-2259-1192 ext. 1105 ,Fax : 0-2259-1199
Facebook : www.facebook.com/necthcareers
Line ID :Necrecruit
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.
About NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.
NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.,an international company providing IT products and Solution related in telecommunication & networking, Computer & Servers, Multimedia products, and outsourcing Services, is now Seeking energetic qualified persons to join our dynamic and professional team.
If you are IT Mania or have strong background in Telecommunication industry, you are always welcome.