Project Manager (Software Development)
Aware Corporation Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252999
Employer Ref. UPDATE2014_careers
A Project Manager is required to be versatile. A Project Manager is expected to perform and master expected tasks such as discerning client requirements, planning, defining scope, estimating costs, setting goals and milestones, scheduling and allocating budget and resources, problem-solving, implementing and manage the project toward completion and commissioning per agreed scope, budget and timeframe, and physically and financially close the project. Additionally, a Project Manager must also be able to effectively communicate and negotiate with both the client and immediate teams, lead the team toward success, strategize and provide consultation to the client and coaching to team members, and maintain team cohesion.
Years of Working Experience:
10+ Years of experience in software development field with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a project management role
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a computer related field, Engineering, project management, or business administration. Certification in programming and management and/or master degree level is a plus.
- Proficiency with industry-standard software programs, applications and systems
- Thorough understanding of SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle)
- Able to implement project management methodology and tools
- Good ability to perform financial analysis & projections
- Capable in managing realistic expectations for both internal and external teams and clients
- Experienced with implementation design options in various scenarios
- Experienced in delivering technical reports and risk management reports
- Strong ability to liaise, build, lead, and maintain good relationships with both internal and external teams and clients
- Strong analysis andproblem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Positive & team-oriented mentality
- Able to assimilate business client needs & requirements, prioritize and breaking down large scale projects into manageable phases
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Ability to explain ideas clearly to technical and non-technical parties
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate problems, issues and solutions as well as advising on the management of future needs
- Thai (fluent)
- English (working level)
- Other languages (optional)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aware Corporation Limited
About Aware Corporation Limited
AWARE is dedicated to continuously improving its business processes by empowering its employees in order to consistently exceed our customers' expectations.
AWARE provides high-caliber IT specialists on a contract basis for both short and long term projects. Our constant recruiting and rigorous screening process enables us to provide you with qualified and reliable skilled professionals for your specific project needs.
AWARE supplements your internal technical resources with the expertise of our consultants. As a result, clients realize cost savings, flexible resource allocation and immediate productivity.