Project Manager (Automotive Dealer Development & Training Project)
Sewells (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247914
Project managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Lead the Training function for the client across Thailand, covering over 100 automotive dealers.
- Engage and work with Client Leadership in strategizing and implementing Network & People Development solutions.
- Develop Strategy and Maintain Operational Processes with Client’s Management and Dealers
- To oversee and manage the development, training, assessment and Implementation services within the market for Dealer and company employees.
- Devise and schedule Dealer training and development programs
- To ensure that the right resources are recruited to develop, administer and deliver all programs
- To manage and motivate training staff members and resources within a quality Control and performance management framework
- To implement and maintain a measurement system for progression of Dealer and company employees through certification processes.
- To engage and communicate with Client employees and key dealers to ensure Appropriate communications and planning occurs
- Develop and Monitor an Appropriate Nomination and Measurement System for Progression of Dealer and Client Employees through Certification Processes
- Scope and Deliver on Other Development Projects as they are briefed from time-to-time
- Attend Meeting with Client functional lead (Sales, Marketing, Service)
- Communicate and coordinate with Dealership Management for training delivery at the dealership and post training follow up
- Align the Academy strategy and plan with Client Business Plan, specifically in supporting volume growth
- Work with Client Leadership to develop year-on-year network competency development plan, based on the assessed needs and competency status.
- To review Training Evaluation and Test Result Summary after each Course
- To coordinate and follow up to maintain the database with Dealer Administrators on e-learning system
- To Review Agency Billings / Invoice
- To prepare Budget vs. Billings Reports
- Process and Track Invoice Payments
- Draft Invitation Letters to Dealers for the Training Programs
- Maintain Inventory of Office and Training Supplies, including the Client merchandise for training participants / souvenirs (order as needed)
- Perform HR-Related Functions for the team
- To manage total training budgets of the Project, including fixed; variable and Project budget under the control of the incumbent
- To monitor material development and localization for all training Programs Agreeing project objectives
- Ensure that training materials and facilities are ready before training delivery date
- Manage overall Academy budget for the country
- Sign off on the payments to facilitators and trainers, maintain within budget
- Detailed understanding of Automotive Dealer Business
- Thai nationality only, male or female age between 30 - 45 years old
- BA/MBA in marketing, business communications or a related field is required
- 5-7 years Direct experience in Automotive business or Dealership environment
- Preferred Field of Experience: Automotive - Sales / Aftersales Experience / Network or Dealer Development / Customer Experience / Training Management
- Excellent command on spoken and written English
- Strategic and analytical thinking, creativity, result details oriented and problem solving skill as well as multi tasks skill
- Willing to work hard in fast moving environment, competent in multi-tasking
- Has exhibited planning and implementation in previous roles
- Strong business acumen, relationship building, negotiation, communication and presentations skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Available to join immediately (under a month)
Work location: Rattanathibet, Nonthaburi
If the above advertisement describes you, please forward your application by click "Apply Now"
Sewells - MSXI Thailand
209 KKP Tower, 10th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke) Road,
Klongtoey Nue, Wattana, Bangkok Thailand
t: +66 (0)2 664 1133
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sewells (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sewells (Thailand) Ltd.