Project Manager (Enterprise Business and Product System Integration)
Ascend Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247416
Who We are:
Pantavanij Solutions is a subsidiary of ASCEND CORPORATION, we aim to increase procurement process efficiency by using a web-based application to exchange trade documents/ information online, which also helps eliminating client’s IT investment and maintenance costs. We are looking for professional PROJECT MANAGER (ENTERPRISE BUSINESS and Product System Integration) candidates who have highly passionate to growing together with us.
Project managers are responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project. Project Managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project Managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
What we do:
- Identify required project resources.
- Prepare and analyze stakeholder analysis.
- Arrange and run Project Kick-off and working team meeting both internal and external.
- Responsible for the overall project planning (resource, milestone, project plan, communication) and coordination.
- Monitor project costs vs. budget and take corrective actions to ensure project completion within budget.
- Respond to project team members’ concerns and work with problem resources.
- Organize the team resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare and distribute project progress reports to all stakeholders.
- Manage and communicate scope and potential scope changes.
- Manage, monitor and communicate risks.
- Identify key issues and communicate key team decisions and reasoning in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain processes to identify and resolve integration issues.
- Anticipate project deviations proactively and be responsible for taking immediate corrective actions.
- Manage and deliver project deliverables on time and on budget.
- Make sure that all payments will be received.
- Evaluate team performance and allocate project incentive to project working team.
- Prepare and distribute project closure reports to all stakeholders.
Do you have …
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in software development?
- Analytical skills?
- Well-developed interpersonal skills?
- Numeracy skills?
- Commercial awareness?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Team working skills?
- An ability to motivate people?
- Management and leadership skills?
- Organizational skills?
If your answered ALL “Yes”
Submit your application to us
“Apply A Job”
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ascend Group Co., Ltd.
About Ascend Group Co., Ltd.
Ascend Group Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of True and C.P groups, our business is focusing on digital businesses.
Our portfolio currently includes
- E-Commerce: weloveshopping, iTrueMart
- E-Payment: True Money
- E-Service: Egg Digital, iService, True ID, True Application Center
- IDC: True Internet Data Center
We provide world-class infrastructure, enabling efficient e-Commerce and digital businesses
Come and Join us!
You will be a part of great Software Development team in Thailand. Apply today, the fantastic jobs are waiting for you.