Yokogawa (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246717
- Overall responsible for the project implementation until the job close-out.
Develop the organization chart for the project with support from all Departments.
- Interacts with customer’s authorized representative.
- Responsible for all commercial matters of the project by monitors and controls project cost.
- Primary contact point for all commercial aspect of the project including issue variation claim notice.
- Apprise and sponsor the project performance to project team.
- Responsible for progress reporting and attends periodic progress/review meetings with customer.
- Issue monthly progress and/or weekly report to customer as project requirement.
- Manage all engineering activities within the project organization, with support from specialist engineers, sub vendors, etc.
- Responsible for planning to utilized the resource member with effectively.
- Co-ordinate with client, vendors and internal departments as required for the project execution.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance within the project, including all outgoing checks on the system.
- Conducts periodic walk-through with project team members to resolve problems by ensure quality and schedule.
- Negotiate, plan, submit change orders for approval, and execute change requirements raised by the client. This shall also complete all commercial matters pertaining to change orders.
- Responsible for all site activities by coordinates site activity with Site Manager or start up group.
- Conduct KOM for site activities and define the scope of site work as per contract.
- Submit a project closure report (project summary) to PJM head and Service at the end of the project.
- Handover the project to service department.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or any related fields.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Project Management or related fields.
- Proven track record leading and executing in Project Management.
- Certified as a PMP is advantageous.
- Have leadership and management abilities to oversee a project.
- Have people management experience and skills.
- Strong business and financial understanding.
- Good command of English.
- Goal-oriented, task driven and seeks productivity.
Interested applicants are invited to send resume indicating qualifications and experience, together with recent photo, transcripts, and expected salary to:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Yokogawa (Thailand) Ltd.
About Yokogawa (Thailand) Ltd.