PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246184
Employer Ref. 365db
Our client was founded in 2003 with an ambition to provide payment solutions tailored for the local needs of Asian and international businesses operating in Asia Pacific. Since inception the company managed to become the provider of choice for the major banking institutions as well as many largest merchants across the region. It is now the market leader in the region in Payment Solutions with new technology and expansion a constant factor within theirsuccess.
This position reports to the Project Director and interacts with the Developers. The purpose of the job is to keep ahead with Technical Advancements and Innovation in the areas security, payment gateways, fraud detection and process within the Banking Industry.
Build relationships, listen to the clients and turn this into Product with other key stakeholders in the company. This company is the market leader and works with its clients to improve and stay ahead.
- Oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of the project
- Define the scope of the project and collect user requirements
- Create a detailed project plan and allocate resources for the project
- Ensure efficient use of the allocated resources in the project
- Weekly reporting of project status to senior management
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for the project, such as Scope of Works, Design Documents, Data Dictionary, Process Flowcharts, Test Documentation and User Manuals
- Assign development tasks for development team and follow up development team progress
- Support testing and quality control during the project
- Thai National only.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good understanding of software development and programming.
- Experience of IT project management or software development.
- Banking, finance or related field experience is preferred.
- Good communication in Thai and English is required.
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV and salary details via click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.