Project Manager (Production)
Sanook Online Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241504
- Manage Sales Production to meet client requirement and deliver the completed project on-time
- Develop projects and plans, direct, manage and monitor project execution.
- Control changes in scope and end of project closing requirement.
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of projects within an account (e.g. website development, banner advertising, email marketing campaigns, etc.) to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality.
- Work with internal teams to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects.
- Develop Project Development Estimation Man – hours.
- Development Work plan, identify project issue and resolution.
- Coordinate with IT Development Team.
- Design Team to provide solution and run project effectively.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any related fields or higher
- 3 years of experiences in Web Development and design or IT Software Development
- Good planning, personality, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness for self-development
- Excellent in both written and spoken English.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE THAI NATIONALITY.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Sanook Online Limited
Muang Thai - Phatra Complex, Tower A,
15-16th Floor, 252/19-20 Rachadapisek Road,
Huaykwang, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand.
TEL. 02-833-3000 FAX. 02-833-3113
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanook Online Limited
About Sanook Online Limited
Sanook Online Limited, a subsidiary of Tencent Holdings Limited, is Thailand’s top online destination for the past 16 year.
The Sanook.com website was founded in 1998 under the company MWEB (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and began as a Thai web directory with information and entertainment services. After getting off to a good start and building a great business we created various Internet services that became the means by which Thailand's online world evolved, leading to further, ongoing developments and advances that reflect the success of the company.
In 2007, MWEB (Thailand) Co., Ltd. changed its name to Sanook Online Co., Ltd. to embrace the steadily-growing business. Thanks to a group of experts and visionaries who relentlessly strived to achieve world-class excellence, the company has become a leader in providing comprehensive business services over the Internet in Thailand.