MAQE Bangkok Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228193
At MAQE we believe that happy people do good work. To support our talented staff, we require a Project Manager to join our team in Bangkok.
Your primary role is the day-to-day management and operation of our projects, that include website launches, mobile and web applications. You will also have strong communication skills to bring both internal teams and client together in a collaborative working environment. While in the background, you'll be helping to foster close relationships with our clients and in doing so, help us build a strong reputation to help MAQE grow.
We're seeking a confident and proactive Project Manager to guide our customers and support our internal teams in producing the best outcomes. It's not just about building things right, on time and on budget, but it is very much about building the right thing.
More specifically, you will:
- Have an open mind and process what the clients are asking for. Not everything they ask needs a solution or has to be built.
- Have an understanding of technical concepts (Web applications, mobile, hosting etc)
- Help collect and identify business requirements
- Liaise with our internal experts to recommend a course of action
- Collaborate with a culturally diverse team to design, development implement digital projects
- Highlight areas of risk and proactively resolve issues
- Be an excellent communicator
- Manage project timelines and budgets
- Coach clients and stakeholders through our work processes
This is a full-time position. Work permit will be provided for foreign nationals.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- 2+ years of web/mobile project management experience
- Experience of Lean and Agile project management methods (Agile, Kanban or SCRUM)
- Experience of Project Management tools (MS Project, JIRA etc)
- Experience of working with Thai and International clients
- Experience of managing budgets
- Service and quality minded
- Good Thai and English communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- Autonomy; freedom to do something great
- Competitive salaries
- Open plan office right next to Ploenchit BTS
- Agile and efficient work processes
- MacBook Air or Pro of your choice
- Free snacks and soda at work, beer on Fridays
- 15 days annual paid vacation
- Flexible work hours (e.g., 9AM-11AM to 6PM-8PM)
- Relaxed atmosphere, little to no overtime
- Lots of creative freedom and responsibility
- Provident fund
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to recruit @ maqe.com. In your cover letter, please answer the following question:
- Describe yourself when you were a 14-15 year old teenager (and be honest!)?
Note: Dear Foreign candidates – We’re happy to hire non-Thai’s. However, the Thai Board of Investment (BOI) has strict guidelines on who we can issue work-permits to. Before applying, please ensure you have the following:
- Relevant degree for the position applied for (i.e., Project Manager = Business degree) helps, or
- A minimum of 5 years of well documented and relevant work experience.
- Certificates and transcripts from relevant institutions (you won’t believe the paperwork required!), and
- Patience. The foreign worker application process is more art than science 😉
About MAQE Bangkok Co., Ltd.
MAQE is a small and growing group of friends based in Bangkok.
We believe in being honest. We believe that happy people do great work. And most of all, we believe in doings things the right way.
We work hard to hand-craft our work inside and out to ensure that not only is the client happy, but we can go home proud.
We just happen to be good at building web applications.