jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228017
Main Duties :
- Control and follow up the projects as assigned.
- Analyst pattern or floor plan to suit within project.
- Solve any problems and searching a purchasing channel and make decision to choose a suitable resources for running project in smoothly.
- Responsible for control budget and any details for design in project.
- Set a plan and make improvement for project 's success.
- Any job assignment.
- Male only and age around 30-40 years old.
- Graduated Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- At least 5 years experience in Site Control Project, Project Manager in shopping mall will be an advantage.
- Able to communicate in English both of speaking and writing
- Details oriented ,accountable
- Good leadership , negotiation and analytical skills
- Able to solve any problems in time limited
Location at : Central World.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".