Project Manager (240829)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227955
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for supporting the negotiation of contracts and ensures risk management is realized in preparation of any contracts.
- Assembling a project team and assign individual responsibilities
- Identify appropriate resources needed, ensure that all resources needed for successful contract execution are sufficiently provided to the project
- Integrate and develop suitable subcontractors/ partners and negotiate requirements and solution strategy
- Manage customer relationship and knowledge ; actions, opinions and feedback of the customers
What do I need to qualify for this jobs?
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Power Electrical Engineering
- Over 3-5 years in HV & MV Switchgear business and Substation Control System(CSCS, SCADA, new IEC protocal, Profisbus and etc.
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering design including relay setting and coordination calculation
- Experienced in project management within an EPC environment is preferred
- Experienced in project management with EGAT, MEA, PEA Utility is preferred.
- Ability to translate business and customer requirements to project work
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills
- Competent knowledge with ETAP Software (Option)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Limited
About Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.