PROJECT MANAGER (PRINTING SOLUTION)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224791
Employer Ref. 155DB
Salary: 100,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading Security printing service provider. They are currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious candidate for the position of project manager.
- Planning, monitoring, controlling and closing Projects
- Being the single point of contact for system support & maintenance along with tracking feedback from customers and support staff on issues
- Providing timely report on project status and activities and ensure all necessary quality controls are successfully executed.
- Coordinating with delivery development / support team and ensure development projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Providing over-all direction and guidance to projects and undertake day-to-day responsibility for management of project team members, including communication and issue resolution.
- Coordinating between client and vendors to specify software application requirements and specifications.
- Controlling the quality of all concepts and projects.
- Thai national, aged between 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years management experience managing any project with banking or insurance firm with At least 2 years in managing a team
- Certified PMP is preferable
- Energetic, thorough, analytical and organized person with good interpersonal skill
- Good English communication skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.