The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001221141
Location: The Emporium Shopping Complex
- Manage projects and responsible for controlling budgets, work plans and all project management procedures
- Drive strategic business development initiatives and develop the business
- Participate in developing and implementing strategic leasing and brand acquisition plan
- Seeking for new international client by various sources
- Prepare market and competitor analysis to support sales forecasting and leasing initiatives that support business
- Analyze market and competition vs. brand performance to recommend business opportunities
- Coordinate with oversea clients and make a good relationship with all exist clients.
- Male or Female (Thai national Only)
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts, Business Administration or related field
- 2-5 years’ Experience in Retail Leasing, Sale and Customer Service, Hotel and Operation
- Fluent in verbal and written skills both in Thai and English
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Strong passion in luxury retailing, Fashion and Life style
- Strong negotiation, co-ordinate, and follow up skills.
- Energetic, pro-active and rapidly adapted to new environment.
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
About The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
The Mall Group Co., Ltd. is the leading retail business in Thailand comprising of 9 branches of The Mall Department Stores, The Emporium, and Siam Paragon. We are on the path of expanding operations to cope with our brilliant business opportunities. The company is now seeking proactive and enthusiastic talented professionals to strengthen our Management Team with a strong determination of achieving The Regions Ultimate Retail Entertainment Complex Group.