We are one of the fastest growing online travel companies in South East Asia, utilizing technological innovation to offer the best value to our customers. Our service is designed to simplify the booking process allowing customers to quickly access thousands of travel destinations around the globe. Our goal is to attract talented, motivated individuals who want to reshape an industry and make a difference to millions of users.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219612
- Contribute information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate Creation and maintaining of comprehensive project documentation
- Prepare, complete, update, and modify detailed action plans and timelines.
- Manage stakeholder to balance schedules, interests, timelines, and expectations
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Resolve problems related to project execution, resourcing, scheduling.
- Define escalation plans for issue resolution and correction plans in the event of deviation from project plan.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Conduct project post-mortem meetings to identify key learnings to be shared across the firm.
- Share best practices on project organization and planning with wider organization
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Minimum 4 years’ proven experience in project management with solid understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Project Management Training/Certification desired
- Training in Six Sigma or Lean a plus
- Experience working in multinational environment
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Other languages a strong plus, particularly Bahasa
- Strong knowledge of project management tools
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Able to act as a leader to the project team, fostering collaboration
- Strong educational background with a minimum of a Bachelor degree.
>>> Benefits <<<
- Dental insurance
- Medical Insurance OPD/IPD
- Life insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Annual Leave starts 15 days
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Overseas Training
- Personal Traveling Budget (When booking via Traveloka.com)
We offer successful applicants an attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send a full detailed resume with current & expected salary return to us.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All information provided by applicant will be treated in strictly confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
For you are interested, please kindly send your resume via APPLY NOW
TVLK Services Co.,Ltd.
10/189 The Trendy Building room 2504 25th Floor, Sukhumvit Soi 13 (Saeng Chan),
Khlongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110