Quattro is a design company specializing in interior decor & accessory, focusing mainly in luxury commercial, signature hospitality and intimate residential interiors. We can identify and respond to the demand in the Thai market with professional, reliable and renowned expertise in design and styling services. We also collaborate with client\\\'s architects and interior designers to provide a design consult in looes furnishings, artworks, home accessories and finishing touch to their projects.
The Company is committed to work with clients to create, develop and execute their design needs in accordance with their specified budgetary requirement. We meet challenges on new trends and create new themes with maximum impact.
Our professional design teams are always constantly seeking innovative ideas
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219443
- Manage and control the design process of the project corresponding to the construction budget and time schedule.
- Find new potential and new project.
- Lead project teams to develop design concepts for projects.
- Plan project and subordinate design work flows.
- Clarify scope of work and prepare return brief for review.
- Initiate and develop overall interactive team design vision by applying group direction and goals.
- Assign artistic and develop account and project team.
- Head and direct team providing key ideas, methods.
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Interior Design.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in design work place.
- Time manage skills.
- Ability to create and develop design details.
- Ability to use PC, CAD, and REVIT.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good in written and spoken English.
Quattro Design Co., Ltd.
283/58, 12th Floor, Homeplace Office Building,
Sukhumvit 55 Rd., Klongton Nua, Wattana,
Tel : 02-712 - 9742