PROJECT MANAGER (INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION – ROAD/DAM)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213860
Employer Ref. 241DB
Location: Northeast of Thailand
Salary: 70,000 – 100,000 Baht/month
Our client is currently undergoing expansion with several projects in progress including infrastructure construction (main road and dam). They are also a transportation service provider and agricultural businesses trader. These businesses have continually grown during the past 4 years in the Northeast of Thailand. To support the overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among them is the role of Project Manager.
- Manage construction project plans on-site such as road and dam projects and assume full responsibility for the performance of construction management functions at the first stage which includes pre-construction, under construction and post-construction.
- Control budgeting and costs.
- Provide technical advice during the evaluation of prospective projects with respect to the analysis of properties, technical due diligence, development costs and construction methods.
- Initiate value engineering and perform regular checks and quality management assessments.
- Managing the construction team on-site.
- Assist in resolving pre/post-construction issues and activities.
- Ensure submission of timely management reports and status reports to the senior management.
- As may be required, hire personnel and organize project management teams.
- Proactively advise and regularly report on all construction and development related regulatory and statutory changes and compliance matters with regard to operating in Thailand.
- Aged over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in infrastructure construction (road and dam) is a must.
- Proven record in construction project management.
- Hardworking, honest, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
- Able to work well under pressure and pay attention to details.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.