Project Manager (Engineering Department Manager)/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายวิศวกรรม
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246883
Project Management Manager
- Oversee the job of inspection, maintenance, front-line service and data analysis in order for the operation to be efficient.
- Manage engineering projects including designing and modifying the equipment’s and tools, both new and old, to be usable effectively according to plan and appropriate cost.
- Oversee normal repair work (construction work) such as facility/building repairs to be of quality that meets the set standards.
- Research and follow up on new engineering system and techniques in order to be use in the company to increase efficiency and capability in work.
- Supervise the coordination with related departments such as production dept., quality control/assurance dept., research and development dept., process development dept., in order to improve and develop the steps and processes in various work for the various departments in order to increase the operation’s capability and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Electrical Engineer and Mechanical Engineer.
- At least 8-10 years direct experience in Project Management.
- Experience in designing and drawing construction plan.
- Engineering License.
- Minimum experience 3 year experience in food manufacturing.
- Knowledge about regulations/laws regarding engineering in factory, environmental laws in factory.
- Knowledge about the safety standard during work.
- People and knowledge management.
- Able to work from time to time on weekends & holidays
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.