Project Management Officer (PMO)
Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219570
Job Descriptions :-
- Implementing established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the program.
- Supervising and leading the program and project staff to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the executive leadership team.
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Business Computer and relevant.
- At least 3 years' experience in Project Management.
- Customer and service-minded, pragmatic attitude.
- Good relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to defined deadlines in a flexible multi-discipline and international environment.
- Fair in the English language.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office. Focus on Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Project and Project Server and willing to grow to an expert level.
Southeast Insurance and Finance Group.
315 Southeast Bldg., G-9 Fl., Silom Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel. +66(0) 2 631-1311 Ext 5304, Fax. +66(0) 2 631-2588
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
About Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
Established on July 9, 1946, Southeast Group was renowned for as the “University of Insurance” consisted of a number of insurance experts, with the aims to promote and educate Thai people to understand necessity to have insurance coverage. Moreover, we always adhere to the integrity and ethical business practices. This gave rise to another popular name for the company – the “Insurance Gentleman” widely known as being honest and sincere to our customers.