Project Management Office
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253079
Our Client is a leading Thai power development company, engaging in the electricity generating business. Our client company is strongly committed towards social responsibility and environmental protection issues. We offer a competitive but a very pleasant working environment with keen emphasis on employee’s job satisfaction. Client Company has invested in many power projects in Thailand and due to our rapid development we are looking for both high caliber new talents and seasoned professionals to join our well established and talented work force in the following position:
Position: Project Management Office
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Maximum 80K (Up to experience)
Project Management (Mandatory)
- Deliver the agreed outcomes within agreed time, cost, scope and quality.
- Identify and negotiate schedules, milestones, budgets and resource requirements to meet project outcomes.
- Develop project plans specifying goals, deliverables, resources (including sourcing approach), scheduling, contingency plans and allocation.
- Organize and co-ordinate tasks and activities performed by the project team to ensure project progress.
- Track and manage the project status and produce the project updates/dashboards on a regular basis.
- Communicate plans, status, risks and issues to project governance team and stakeholders in a timely manner, as well as escalate any potential issues where required.
- Identify, clarify and gain sponsorship for changes in project scope.
- Manage and coordinate project related third party relationships (e.g. offshore providers, Software vendors).
- Provide support for business case development and company’s project approval process.
- Driving, enabling, and managing business change and process re-engineering where required.
Business Analyst (Optional but Preferable)
- To understand and ensure that business requirements, expectations and opportunities for business are identified, prioritized and represented in IT strategies, also identify the key success factors, current issues and potential solutions to measure the success of the project/strategies.
- Be flexible, creative and up-to-date in Technology movement to create business solutions
- Manage and project the AS-IS process, TO-BE process, business process mapping and impact assessments.
- To provide business process, technical and systems knowledge to extend and embed the use of IT solutions to support company’s business, in alignment with IT Strategy roadmap.
- Set clear direction and objectives with service owners by defining and establishing team performance measures for service perspective.
- Male or Female, age up to 33 year old.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Experience at least 5 years in project management role.
- Good communication skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to marisa.v @orenburg.co.th and pitchapa.p @orenburg.co.th or Call 083-080-4355
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
About ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG Manpower Service Limited
ORENBURG provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. ORENBURG provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment and selection. The scopes of services are provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, construction to maintenance, upstream and downstream.
ORENBURG distinguishes itself by providing Human resource consultancy and Contracting services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients’ businesses. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnering, ORENBURG is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and specialists aims and ambitions.
ORENBURG takes a global approach to workforce integration and as such operates through local offices with international reach and networks. Each local office is able to provide specialist support and respond to the changing demands of their local market whilst being part of a global network.