Project Management Leader Job (Printing Security), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215554
Additional Benefits: Insurances, provident fund
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of the world’s leading electronic system manufacturer and information system provider in Thailand. Our respected client works toward creating a better everyday living for society in the emerging market.
Our client is seeking a project management professional of the highest professional standing and reputation for the job of a Project Management Leader. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand. The winning candidate is responsible for the project’s operations management.
- Manage and monitor all working operation in business unit for project client
- Review of project’s cost and profitability
- Prepare and control operational budgets
- Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the business unit
- Improve, formulate and implement of process, policies and rules (if and as necessary) to support business unit goals and to meet client service expectations, for example SLA
- Maximize productivity output
- Plan the use of human resources, BCP resource and daily resource capability, unit level) as necessary
- Delegate tasks and accountability
- Supervise staff and monitor and evaluate performance
- Organize daily, weekly, monthly meeting and discussion with client to provide 2-way communication, feedback and acknowledge necessary issue, requests for operation improvement, formulate plan and strategy for operation to meet client objective
- Liaison with BU head or Executive Management
- Assist with information for development of strategic plans for operational activities
- Implement and manage operation plans
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s Degree
- More than 5 year experience in service, telecommunication or banking industry
- Project management experience, with an ability to manage a variety of activities in a time
- Experience of setting action plans, as well as setting and following up on goals
- Experience of setting long-term action plans and setting budgets and following up on goals
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Good planner and well organized
- Decision-maker with good communication skills
- Influencing and leadership abilities
- Team work and adaptable
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
More Jobs from this employer
FUN, MONEY AND DOING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS (Trainee Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter)