Project Management Leader - Healthcare
General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254331
The Healthcare Project Management Leader (HPM Leader) is responsible for managing wing-to-wing projects of GE Healthcare business, develop common Project Management methodology which are shared and understood among stakeholders. The role also provides remote coordination of GE resources, which includes product shipping logistics, installation, training, and GoLive scheduling for GE products and equipment.
- The HPM Leader is responsible for the implementation of GE Healthcare products and services, ensuring that installations & trainings are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined global standards, milestones and customer satisfaction KPI.
- Discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- HPM Leader will the 1st point of escalation for project related discussions. He/she will work with different stakeholders to ensure effective and timely project completion: The HPM Leader leverage support from regional installation teams as the case may require.
- Adopting a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
- Is responsible for independent client presentations, and promote Project Management standards and practices both internally and externally; develop effective working relationship will be key to the success of this role.
- Coordinate the effort of the team, mentor junior members, develop common methodology, improve core competency and skills of project team, provide support and foster knowledge sharing
- Seek opportunities for cost reduction/savings/productivity related to installation activities
- Ensure project contractors and 3rd parties hired comply with GE QA & EHS requirement
- Additional and ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by manager(s).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, BioMedical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 year experience in related field. Knowledge of Workflow in a Physician Practice, Hospital or Clinic environment and/or experience installing patient financial or patient access software.
- Technical analytical skills are required
- Strong project management skills are required
- Proficient in the soft skills necessary to be an effective project manager.
- Proven leadership in handling tasks, mentoring and motivating team
- Effective decision-making capabilities
- Must be able to travel 60%+ and above in the country and in ASEAN region when required. Knowledge in local language is a strongly required
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
- Must be able to work well within a team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
- Skilled expertise with Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
- Act as a project manager as needed or requested.
- Independently lead a customer through all aspects of Implementation Design.
- A Physician Practice, Hospital or Clinic administration background or experience with GE Healthcare applications is preferred.
- Previous business consulting experience.
- Experience in managing people and tasks
- People management experience and quality
Interested candidates please send your resume via click 'APPLY NOW'
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
About General Electric International Operations Co., Inc.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.