We are the largest of designing and manufacturing base for steel industry plant and equipments in South East Asia. We are seeking and offering brilliant carrier opportunity for talent, competent and dynamic people to join our growing team.
If you are interested in developing your skill and potential through specialized target training and working abroad, please apply for the required positions.
We are offer attractive fringe benefit and welfare, opportunity of training and working aboard, brilliant career path. This will be great opportunity for you to explore your career potential and thrive in the steel industry.
Project Management Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215869
Project Management Engineer
- Project Management for Production Planning as follow;Project execution follow schedule, time and quality as assigned, Prepare Quotation, Material take off & Order and Tendering work, Project Schedule Target Management & Project Process Improvement etc, Data analysis and use the result to develop Strategic and Action Plan, Other assignment.
- Planning and scheduling: Defines, join with the Project management department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Project and control: Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and DAN policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitors and controls project and manages risk, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyzes and shares lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, drives the formal acceptance of the project, and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Ensures that the project management, in accordance with DAN policies coordinates with project management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Supports technical sales in negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Acts as key contact for the project control and an escalation point for project issues. Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferable in Engineering Major – Mechanical Engineering or others related field
- At least 3-5 years of Project Execution or Project Engineering Experience
- Project Management background with good interpersonal, Managerial, coordination & communication skills, and selves Motivation
- Experience dealing with multi-cultural workforce has preferred.
- Good command in speaking & written English language and computer literacy