Draycir Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228285
- To liaise with the software development manager and stake holders to agree functionality, priorities and the scope of designated projects.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Ensure project scopes are completed in a timely fashion.
- Constantly monitor projects and ensure they meet the agreed deadlines.
- Manage project resources and coordinate with developers, testers, business analysts and stake holders who are involved with the project.
- Implement and coordinate SCRUM processes such as backlog refinement meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint review meetings, and retrospective meetings.
- In conjunction with the software development manager, prioritise backlog features and defects.
- Work closely with the software development manager and business analysts to complete project scope, goals, deliverable, resources, and timings.
- Give presentations to stake holders and other team members.
- Experience in project management in a software environment. It is desirable you will have experience of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
- Good English communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong in leadership, analysis, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal / people skills.
- Manage own time and priorities to achieve required objectives, and can adjust priorities as situations change.
- Technical background / understanding of software development.
- Good attitude, self-motivated, systematic and analytic thinking, detail oriented person, good team player and able to work under pressure.
- Monthly salary 50,000 to 70,000TBH depending on skills and experience.
- Health insurance.
- Provident fund
- 15 days holiday
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Draycir Co., Ltd.
About Draycir Co., Ltd.
Draycir are a UK based Microsoft Gold ISV partner with offices in Bangkok. We work with the latest technologies including Windows Azure, .NET and mobile. Our applications help businesses with document distribution, document management and credit control. We have one of the best development teams in Bangkok. Every product we have created has won an award.
We work in a fast-paced, agile, test-driven development environment and we want you to join our team .
More Jobs from this employer