EGIS RAIL (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
As subsidiaries of the Egis Group with its headquarter in Lyon (France), Egis Rail is speeding up its development overseas. Specialised in engineering and infrastructure services (13,000 employees in France and worldwide), Egis Rail has proven know-how in public transport, railways and high speed rail lines. It employs 1200 professionals from every discipline devoted to major projects in France and around the world: metro systems, LRTs, regional railways, high speed lines, etc.
As such, Egis Rail (Thailand) Co., Ltd. created in 2015 a subsidiary in Bangkok Thailand aiming at becoming in the near future the local entity in charge of the Asia-Pacific Projects as well a production unit dedicated to Asia Market. With the presence of resident French and Thai engineers and managers, Egis Rail Thailand is currently focussing in acquiring contracts, seeking local resources and supporting on-going project in the region.
Non-stop growth – Renowned for our achievements –Members of a major group: EGIS – We are widening our clientele in and Asia and worldwide.
Visit www.egis-rail.com/Join-us for all jobs and opportunities
Project Financial Controler
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001354219
Employer Ref. PFC
As a subsidiaries of the Egis Group, Egis Rail Thailand is currently focussing in acquiring contracts, seeking local resources and supporting on-going project in the region. The foreseen significant increase of the workload in the coming months and years leads to the need of recruiting a Project Financial Controler on a VIE basis.
The main roles and tasks of this Project Financial Controler will be beside the learning aspects :
Job description “Project Financial Controler”:
- Advanced Excel skills (understand and create formulas, table, graphs, pivot table etc…)
- Create and maintain routine and special project specific reports that accurately reflect the cost and schedule status for projects.
- Works under minimal supervision, with work being frequently reviewed and checked upon completion.
- Inputs information into databases and spreadsheets for monitoring and preparing project cost, schedule, and procurement reports.
- Meets with project team members to gather cost and scheduling information, and provide reports.
- Assists with development of estimating worksheets.
- Schedule and facilitate internal project meetings to report cost and schedule status.
- May reconcile various project estimates and project costs with capital accounting reports.
- May write, issue and track the status of ordered and delivered equipment and services.
- May gather information at the project site to input into cost and schedule reports.
- May prepare/participate to project reporting to the local management and the head-office.
- May follow up the projects financial status amount consumed / amount of contract.
- Support / advise the Company management, as required within its field of expertise.
- Is ready to travel aboard for short terms missions in projects sites and or head-office upon request from the management.
- Bachelor degree in engineering preferred however candidates with relevant experience and or background will be considered as well (construction, architecture projects, services projects, project management …)
- Good communication skills, thai native and good command in writing and speaking English.
- Proficiency in excel, and good command in other Microsoft Office.
- At least 2 years (5+ preferred) of experience in project control, cost control, cost management etc.
Start date: ASAP
Work Place: Bangkok (Thailand), business trip in the region might be required as necessary.