Project Engineering Manager - Foods
Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001260897
• This role has to ensure that all big projects are delivered on time. Any delay in commissioning directly impacts the volume / growth in the respective markets. This person’s challenge over next 12 months is to overcome multiple hurdles like timely capex spends, leading multiple projects, license / approval delays by Government agencies, costs escalation and still deliver the project.
• To lead the development and implementation of all the Capacity expansion and other engineering projects in foods in Asia Pac excluding ANZ by using PepsiCo’s Best Practice Tools. The focus will be on developing the capex, concept & detail engineering layouts, capex cost estimates and schedule.
• He needs to ensure compliance to all PepsiCo standards & local Government regulations during execution of every project. He also needs to lead equipment selection/negotiations with various vendors and coordinate the work of various consultants.
• To provide leadership and functional expertise to the field following PepsiCo Global Standards.
• Lead the APAC Foods Engineering AOP, SBP and Capex development and tracking
• Co-ordination with Sector team & Global Engineering and Procurement teams on Projects. Formulate an Equipment Sourcing Strategy/Protocol along with sector/ GP
• Ensure implementation of PepsiCo mandates on Safety, FM Global, LEEDS,
• Capability Building within engineering team within Plant, MU & BU level through BPT implementation
o Provide engineering support for the Productivity Initiatives in Foods
o Monitor industry “best practices” and incorporate into COSO system
• Support & optimize JV’s infrastructure procurement
• Maintain “historical” pricing data on equipment and track region installed capacity for all product platforms
• Project Management
o Effective project management on capex projects
o Lead End-to-end execution of all Expansion Projects - develop Project scope & cost estimates, develop Project schedule, Finalize the resourcing requirement, develop the Capex phasing and Engineering deck for Capex writing and approval. Execute the project by doing site selection, environment due diligence, flood study, site preparation, selection of building contractor/ equipment vendors, installation and commissioning
o To maintain financial control during project implementation
o Coordinate with local regulatory affairs, safety and government bodies to ensure processes are in place to comply with all related local legislations
• Ensuring vendors “after sales” support
o Develop with OEM’s effective training programs
o Pursue the development of “User friendly” maintenance programs
• Supplier Management
o Manage existing PCI “global” partnerships
o Champion supplier selection process
o Develop further supplier partnerships (global/regional) based upon the degree of synergies and leverage potential defined by the IPP
o Provide interface between field and supplier community for validation of latest technological developments
Key Skills/Experience Required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
About Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business in North America and the second largest business in the world. In spanning 200 countries, we employ approximately 285,000 people worldwide with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. With more than 200 great brands, including household names such as Pepsi-Cola, Lay’s, Walkers, Quaker, Sabritas, Tropicana and Gatorade, we’re a food and beverage powerhouse – well equipped to grow and prosper. PepsiCo’s goal is to help its employees live life well with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, wellness, retirement and special discounts. We have exciting career opportunities available and welcome your application.