Project Engineer - Clean Technology Systems
Dürr (Thailand) Co., Ltd
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211414
- Project management in order to make project to be finish in-time with given budget and resources.
- Project scheduling from overview to sub-suppliers and detail activities
- Interprets and communicate PFD, P&ID, layout, equipment data sheet and drawing –from engineering department/customer requirement – to purchasing -provide ITB and bid tabulation of sub-contractors
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties (customer, sub-contractor or 3rd party) to get thing done.
- Able to handle claim/change management
- Being member of HAZOP and understand in project/equipment safety management and ensure to all members are under-control at low risk of safety level.
- Collaborate with logistic department/customers to be get smooth to ensure goods will be delivered to destination properly
- Being SAP user for system documents
- Centric point of contacts and be able to handle stress properly
- Able to conclude lessen learns and drive continuous improvement
- Design basic engineering – duct work, stack, non-pressured equipment
- Multi-tasking and flexibility to support as service as back-up to each other due to small organization.
- Engineering/Science Degree in any field
- English is must
- Proven experience process/chemical engineering and design
- Experience to work in plant set-up (Greenfield) in General industry or EPC Company.
- Familiarity with P&ID, CAD drawing.
- Good technical communication skill, be able to understand technical and explain to non-technical people – purchasing, logistic and sub-supplier
- Able to travel oversea, up-country
- Cross cultural understanding, positive mindset to work as team
- Process automation/ industrial automation background
- Able to draw CAD and make basic calculation of ductwork, stack and quality control is preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to submit application letter, resume with recent photo and expected salary via "Apply Now"
Dürr (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower, 27/F, unit 2706,
North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Phone +66 2108 1830 – Fax +66 2108 1831
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dürr (Thailand) Co., Ltd
About Dürr (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Leading in Production Efficiency Dürr is one of the world's leading suppliers of products, systems, and services, mainly for automobile manufacturing. Our range of products and services covers important stages of vehicle production. As a systems supplier, we plan and build complete paint shops and final assembly facilities. Basis for our leading market position is global presence, a distinct culture of innovation and the customer orientation of about 8,100 employees, in 25 countries. For Dürr in Thailand, we are now seeking for high qualify candidates to join our Bangkok Office in Sathorn area.