Nakagawa Chemical Equipment (Thailand) Co., Ltd./บริษัท นาคากาวะ เคมิคัล อีควิปเม้นท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
As an expert in the field of water &
wastewater treatment system, Nakagawa
Chemical Equipment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.is implementing a continuous
improvement program that will provide accurate, updated and effective
information to various customers.
Currently, company is expanding so we are looking for bright, highly energetic, capable and self-motivated candidates, with unit co-ordination skill, to fill our current opening positions.
Project Engineer (Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244018
Scope of Responsibilities :-
- Assist to Project Manager on every aspect of the projects and make sure that the project is in line with scope, quality, plan, schedule, and budget
- Prepare and check all material (TOM-Take of Material) and equipment for construction, ensure that all are followed system design and meet customer’s requirement.
- Supervise and inspect construction activities to ensure continual and efficient progress of all works as well as quality control and shall report to Client/Superior on all aspects of performance and progress
- Review and liaise drawing specifications/shop drawings to ensure compliance by Contractor and subcontractor as contract
- Monitor and determine actual manufacturing, construction planning and scheduling, construction methods, and construction progress; certify the validity of progress cited in each progress payment invoice submitted by the contractors
- Maintain records and accounts of all commitments incurred and payments to all suppliers and contractors for the execution of any part of the project
- Resolve matters related to supplier’s and contractors guarantees and warranties, and pursue proceedings in connection with performance bonds and defaults
- Make claims against contractors and establish the validity of any claims made by contractors against Client.
- Prepare variation orders and contract amendments
- Check and issuance of “Certificate of Progress” for commissioning certificates
- Check issuance of Partial or Completion Certificate of the works
- Assist Client in technical supervision of all commissioning activities as required to prevent damage to equipment and to ensure maximum operational efficiency
- Review commissioning test procedure and results received from contractor and advise Client of their acceptability
- Assist Client operating and management staff during performance and acceptance tests. Includes submit the results with recommendations to Client regarding final acceptance of the works
- Provide assistance to Client concerning operation and maintenance of the plant during the one year guarantee period
- Provide assistance to Client concerning matters pertaining to final acceptance of the Plant
- Review and recommend tentative Hand Over and Acceptance Certificates for the equipment, subject to prior approval of Client
- Prepare of the relevant project reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Qualification :-
- Working experience at least 3 years in the field of Water and Waste Water Treatment system
- Verbal and written fluent skill in English (Japanese is a plus)
- Leader ship skill and team player
- Willing to work with flexible time
- Willing to use own car with driving license
Basic Qualifications :-
- Male, Age 28 Years old up
- Bachelor degree in Engineering in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Construction managerial experience over 3 years, mainly in the field of Water and Waste Water Treatment Plant would be an advantage
- Understanding of construction methodology and scheduling, cost control and ability to control and supervise large groups essential
- Understanding of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning sequencing and activity relationships
- Good computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, ACAD)
- Good people management skill
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team and independently as required
- Strong team-player, and able to work independently
- Verbal and written fluent skill in English or Japanese is a plus
- Attractive remuneration
- Annual Health check
- Medical Insurance
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Please send resume with full details of qualifications, experiences and expected salary:
Human Resource Department
Nakagawa Chemical Equipment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
161/5 2nd floor, Thesabal-nimit Nua Rd., Ladyao,
Jatujak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand.
Tel. 02-580-7094-9 Fax.02-580-7858
Website : www.nakagawakagaku.co.jp