Project Engineer (Real Estate)
Adecco Engineering & IT
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242247
- Project planning, budget and staff and contractors.
- Monitor performance according to the model
- Control construction costs, according to the budget approved
- Monitoring construction plan, revenue, transfers and monitor project progress reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in Real Estate Industry 2-3 years
- Have experience in the construction of houses, high-rise buildings, will be an advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Engineering & IT
About Adecco Engineering & IT