Project Engineer (Based in Saraburi)
Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239281
Role and Responsibility :-
- Design, establish, update and maintain product drawing, technical data & publications including all meaningful details pertinent to functional requirements, regulatory and marketing/sales considerations.
- Modifying designs and re-testing – this process can go through several stages before a product is ready for manufacture or installation
- Liaise closely with all levels of production, engineering, NPD, purchasing and marketing providing clear information where necessary.
- Turning research ideas into technical plans for prototypes using computer-aided design (CAD).
- Writing or presenting regular progress reports of prototype design for project managers and clients.
- Maintain a CAD documents network to support Production Strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- 3 or more years of work experience in Design Engineer, Project Engineer or Product Engineer.
- Willingly shares information facilitates meaningful discussion and assigns follow-up actions.
- Evolves innovation by making knowledge cumulative through good documentation
- Have knowledge in PPAP, DFMEA, and DOE.
- Workable knowledge in English.
- Able to use 3D CAD software, Solid Work, and Pro-Engineer.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential
We offer attractive remuneration packages and extensive career opportunities and training
to the successful candidates. If you are interested apply via APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
About Kohler (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
Throughout our over 140-year of history Kohler Co. has remained true to our founding vision of defining the frontiers of ideas, craftsmanship and technology. Throughout the years we have led the way in product design with a commitment to quality over a broad range of price points.
Kohler (Thailand) Public Company Limited, which manufactures and distributes Kohler, Karat, and Englefield branded products. We are seeking for dynamic, strong leaders, and team players who are looking for a place that they can explore all of their competencies and grow up for being number one together in the following positions.