The world rides on Otis. Otis Elevator Company is the world’s leading manufacturer, installer and maintainer of elevators, escalators and moving walkways a constant, reliable name for more than 150 years. Otis elevators and escalators touch the lives of people in more than 200 countries around the world.
At Otis, people are our most important asset. By embodying the values of people, safety, quality and integrity we (61,000 employees around the world) provide our customers with the best in service and support.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001235538
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspects and ensures that all subcontractors and workers at job site follow strictly the regulations of Environmental, Health, & Safety (EH&S), government and the company
- Plans the installations, testings and project deliveries and all related activities including the supply of equipment from abroad and resources according to the timelines in customers’ contracts.
- Always monitor and update the status of projects
- Liaises with all related functions, sections, and departments to update the status and changes in written forms
- Reports Senior Construction Manager of any related issue, progresses of project along projects’ timelines from the beginning to the completion.
- Coordinates with and meets clients, architects, builders sub-contractors, government authorities for quality and efficiency of projects
- Manages properly the documentation required for running and completing the projects in order to comply with regulation and customers’ contracts
- Studies or attends the training to keep developed in the company’s products and regulations
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Senior Construction manager or above
- Bachelor of Engineering or above in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or related field (preferable professional engineer - ระดับสามัญวิศวกร)
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in project management
- Age between 25-32 years old,
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Smart, outgoing, creative and self-motivated
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good comprehension of English
- Graduated from well known university will be advantages
If you are looking for a career opportunity in great environment, come and join us. Please submit your CV in English, transcript(s) and recent photo to the following addresses or via "Apply Now" Only shortlisted will be notified.
Contact person : Human Resources Department
Address : 7th Floor, Interlink Tower 1858/21-26,
Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Phone number : 0-2751-4141 Ext. 185 Fax : 0-2751-4140
Homepage : http://www.otis.com